Breathtaking glacier lakes, rugged mountains, stunning waterfalls, fascinating geysers, and the 'big sky'-these and much more wait for you on this National Parks tour. Your tour starts in Salt Lake City, ends in Seattle, and overnights along the way in Jackson, West Yellowstone, Helena, Kalispell, and Spokane. Visit Yellowstone National Park, where you'll view the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone. Stand in awe as you hear the roar of the water and view the glorious falls of Yellowstone's impressive Upper and Lower Falls, almost twice as high as Niagara Falls. Witness Old Faithful Geyser as it explodes into the air, and admire the herds of bison, elk, and other wildlife as you travel the park. A highlight of this western National Parks tour is your ride on the vintage Red Jammer bus in Glacier National Park, with its pristine forests, jagged mountains, alpine meadows, and gorgeous lakes. You'll drive along the Going-to-the-Sun Road, one of North America's most spectacular roadways. Hugging the mountainside, witness stunning scenery along the way. Words and photos cannot capture the beauty-you must witness it in person! This National Parks tour also includes sightseeing in Seattle, and a stop at the National Bison Range with a chance to watch for bison, elk, antelope, and mountain sheep. Scenic drives will let you discover why Montana is called Big Sky Country. For the value-minded traveler, this tour is the perfect vacation!
Call (305) 385-3191 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14721250
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 3/31/2020
- 10 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Salt Lake City||Welcome to Salt Lake City! Your Tour Director is on hand late this afternoon to answer any questions.|
|Day 2||Jackson||Salt Lake City is the center of the Mormon religion, where Brigham Young declared to his followers, 'This is the place.' Our orientation tour will show you the best of the vibrant capital of Utah, including Temple Square with its impressive six-spired temple and adjacent tabernacle. Continue north to the Wild West town of Jackson with its wooden sidewalks and swing-door saloons. Free time to explore the shops and museums of historic downtown. (B)|
|Day 3||West Yellowstone||This morning, make your way into America's first national park, YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK. Spend the next two nights in West Yellowstone, the west entrance and gateway community to the national park.|
|Day 4||West Yellowstone||Today, you will see the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone with its Upper and Lower Falls. Watch for herds of bison, and view many of Yellowstone's geothermal sites, including Old Faithful Geyser. (CB)|
|Day 5||Helena||Today, we continue through Montana's Big Sky Country. Travel past bison, see bighorn sheep and elk habitat, and take in views of Hebgen Lake with its crystal-blue water and picture-perfect mountain backdrop. Marvel at the forces of nature unleashed at Quake Lake and visit the CANYON EARTHQUAKE LAKE VISITORS CENTER, where the results of a 7.4-magnitude earthquake and the ghostly shadows of the trees and cabins in the bottom of the lake are visible below the enormous rockslide. Finally, drive through the incredible Madison River valley, where 'big sky' comes to life and you will discover the well preserved Victorian mining town of Virginia City, once the territory capitol. Overnight in Helena, 'Queen City of the Rockies.' (CB)|
|Day 6||Kalispell||Today, we make our way to Missoula, a major lumber center and home of the U.S. Forest Service and the Smokejumpers' training center. Visit the SMOKEJUMPER Visitor Center for an in-depth guided tour of the jump base and working facility of the smokejumpers. Learn about the jump gear, parachutes, cargo and aircraft used by the brave men and women in this demanding occupation. Stop by the VISITOR CENTER at the 18,450-acre National Bison Range, and watch for bison, elk, antelope, and mountain sheep. Continue along the shores of Flathead Lake, lined with cherry orchards and one of America's largest freshwater lakes. (CB)|
|Day 7||Kalispell||Upon entering GLACIER NATIONAL PARK, board the famous vintage RED JAMMER BUSES that will take you along one of North America's most spectacular highways: Going-to-the-Sun Road. After crossing 6,664-foot-high Logan Pass, enter a geographical wonderland of alpine scenery, where jagged peaks, deep-green forests, pristine lakes, and meadows dominate the landscape. NOTE:The visit to Logan Pass is normally possible from mid-June to mid-September. If unable to travel to Logan Pass, alternative sightseeing on the Red Jammer buses will be done. |
|Day 8||Spokane||This morning visit Wallace, Idaho and tour the SIERRA SILVER MINE, where you travel underground with an experienced miner and learn the history of mining in this region. There's time to explore this small historic city before continuing to Spokane, Washington, for the night.|
|Day 9||Seattle||This morning, we make our way to Seattle, the 'Emerald City.' This afternoon's sightseeing includes the Seattle Center, site of the 1962 World Fair and the 605-foot-high Space Needle, and a stop at the colorful Pike Place Market.|
|Day 10||Seattle||Your vacation ends this morning. You can explore more of Seattle independently with extra nights. (CB)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase. Prices are per person, based on double room occupancy.Single Room Supplement: $935Triple Room Reduction per person: $235Additional accommodations before or after your tour may be availablebetween you (the Traveler) and Cosmos, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Cosmos to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Cosmos menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Cosmos).